Friday 31 October 2014

Bear and the Adelaide - My New Ring!

I have a bit of a ring obsession, and my favorite stone is Turquoise, which I am sure many of you love too. I like how silver compliments gemstones such as Turquoise and Labordite, and I spend quite a bit of time on Etsy checking out many of my favorite Metalsmith's shops to see what's new. I first found Jessie Corgy on Instagram and was happy to see that she sold her work on Etsy as well. I love Jessie Corgys shop Bear and the Adelaide, because the pieces in her shop are so drool worthy. She doesn't shy away from using the natural oxidation that occurs in metals, highlighting each stunning piece and giving each of her rings a raw beautiful look.

She kindly worked with me on the ring I am wearing, letting me pick the stone that I liked, and I chose a simple braid to go around the turquoise stone and a double split band. I am a huge fan of a brown matrix in Turquoise stones, and this large Pilot Mountain Turquoise stone made me say wow the minute I saw it.

If you are looking for a great statement piece, or wanting to add a little more Turquoise into your jewelry collection, check out Bear and the Adelaide. Not only does she have a variety of stunning Turquoise, she has Moonstone, Mother of Pearl, Citrine, Black Obsidian, Druzy Quartz, Tourmaline and more. Jessie does take custom orders and is excellent to work with, so check her shop out.

















Have a safe and fun Halloween and check back this weekend because I will be posting the info about my GIVEAWAY.

~ Sil

Love n Lavish




2 comments:

  1. Those rings are gorgeous, I love the first one as it is most unusual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that first one is all mine :). She has such pretty rings... I kinda want them all.

      Delete