Tuesday 16 June 2015

What's New in June
















I hope that you have been enjoying the beginning of summer. We have been getting a lot of rain, but there have been some nice sunny hot days to enjoy, like today.

I have been updating my shop slowly and even changing my stock a bit. Here are some fresh new items in my shop, such as a personally hand sawed boho cactus, lots of healing stones with some real beauties like the Emerald and Lapis and Citrine I have added.  I will be adding a few more bracelets to my shop, but right now I have a stunning blue stacking bracelet and a lovely ceramic yoga OM encircled by a lotus flower. I hope you see something you like from my shop, and if you do, please enjoy this 25% off coupon : Instagive25  shared here on my blog and Instagram.  Also if you are wondering where I have been and why my blog entries are so sparse, check out my Instagram page and you can see much more of what i'm up to.



No comments:

Post a Comment